“Little Nosesland” (LNL)
Is an association with non profit goal open to people who share the following ideas:
I The basic philosophy of “Little Nosesland”
- Bring joy and happiness to people and animals.
- Do not do to another being what you do not want that they should do to you.
- Respect, and be care-full with nature and the planet.
- Everybody lives and has to live from nature and on Earth.
- Animals are NEVER used for commercial activities.
- Animals are companions of the members, they consider them as their friends and give them good food, lodging, attention and make them happy.
- To protect the animals in all countries.
- All activities that give education, help, joy and happiness to people and animals. For example (this list is unlimited):
Help, Rescue and Scentdogs, bringing happiness dogs
- rescue activities for, and with companion dogs.
- animal/dog-retreat for animals whose owner died.
- helping and promoting animals that are close to extinction such as the Indian dog, the Indian Village Dog, the Old Quarter Horse, the Cremello, the Palomino and many others.
- first aid hospital and revalidation hospital for home-, land-, and wild animals with animal ambulance.
- in nature a horse centre with companion horses for the well being of the horses, children and adults.
- holiday home for dogs.
- rescue shelter for wild animals
- The activities of the Association are open for all people from all countries.
- Courses and assistance to the animals and people can be given by all people from all countries.
- Points 1 and 2 count as long as the people do not violate any law and the basic philosophy and goals of LNL and do not harm or show any aggressive, sadistic or destructive behaviour towards animals of their own or from others otherwise see point 4.
- otherwise LNL has the right to exclude and expel all people – members and non-members – from their activities, forbid the people on their ground and buildings, on the places they are working and educating the animals, the places where they give help. LNL has the right to refuse their membership or exclude them as member. In this case the paid membership fee and other donations to LNL will not be returned to the expelled member.
- Becoming a member means that the person/member agrees with the Statues and is willing to help on voluntary base.
- The decisionmaking of the working of LNL is made by the 3 first members
- By doing a donation, or by volunteering, you can become a member of the association IV. Animals
- The dogs and horses are and stay companion animals even after being trained as rescue- or helping -dog or helping-horse.
- The dogs and horses, other animals which are trained and give help, can belong to members, non-members, LNL, animal-shelters etc……
- Animals on the place of LNL and animals belonging to members LNL get the maximum freedom and the most natural way of living that is possible.
- Dogs are not put on a chain (an exception can be made in the situation when the dogs are working on the field, this is for a short temporal time).
- Training of all animals is with positive reinforcement and based on reward forexample clicker-training.
- Usage of slip-collar, nose squeezing-collar and electric stimulation, correction-methods are not allowed.